9 Practical Ways Managers and Leaders Can Use the EnneagramOct 20, 2022
Would you be curious to know how other people are using the Enneagram at work? And what benefits they're experiencing from it?
If you're here reading about the Enneagram, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume, yes :)
That's great because in this episode 83 on the Enneagram MBA podcast, we're using the 2022 Enneagram in Organizations Global Survey to guide this conversation about how managers and leaders can use the Enneagram with their teams.
You'll learn 9 specific ways (you only need to start with one!) that have been inspired by my own experiences, workshop feedback, and learnings from other teachers and mentors, so that you can turn your Enneagram information into a meaningful transformation for your team and organization.
- New Hire Onboarding (3 ideas)
- Giving more meaningful feedback (and how to deliver it)
- In the hiring process
- Providing personalized growth paths for each team member
- Growing everyone's capacity for empathy and understanding of one another
- Understanding your team's sales or customer relations strengths and possible obstacles
- Improving customer, client, and vendor relationships
- Ethically influencing each member of your when new initiatives are rolled out or company goals are communicated
- Noticing the different ways each team member expresses and manages stress to avoid burnout and help them navigate through a stressful work situation
Read the entire Enneagram in Organizations survey:
Sign up for the weekly Understanding People Newsletter and get Issue #014 with an overview of the Global Survey Results:
Learn more about using the Enneagram inside your own team with the Life Changing Leadership consulting packages:
Is there a way you've been applying the Enneagram you'd like to share? Drop me a note on Linkedin or email at [email protected] to let me know - I'll share with the community (if you're okay with it) on a future episode and give you a shout out.
🎁Buy your Enn-Focus Gift Cards here and get a free Enneagram mug! ☕
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.