Skills and Strengths that Can Sabotage a New Leader with Jodi Flynn, Type 3Dec 01, 2022
You've probably heard the saying, "What got you here, won't get you there."
In this interview episode with leadership consultant, executive coach, host of the Women Taking the Lead podcast, keynote speaker, and Type 3, Jodi Flynn, you'll learn one of the biggest mistakes new leaders make, especially women, that can leave them overworked and questioning if they are cut out for this new level of leadership.
It has to do with letting go of the mentality of success that got you this promotion because it no longer works at this level.
You'll learn how to avoid this mistake (it happens to the best of this!) and instead how to set yourself up as a sustainable, successful leader that has a full life in and out of work.
When you listen in, you'll also hear from Jodi on:
- important questions to consider like "what does it look like to hit a wall?"
- the power of good enough
- when it's okay not to bring your A-Game
- why the workplace isn't always set up for women to get and succeed in a promotion
- one thing that can sabotage new leaders - and what to do about it
- signs it's time for a break - and how to know you're ready to come back
- when you might need to reset your podcast to better align with your business
- the impact a podcast can have on your sales strategy
- dealing (or avoiding!) hard feelings as a Type 3
- finding joy outside of accomplishment as a Type 3
Learn more about how Jodi helps women in the workplace:
Connect with Jodi on Linkedin:
Read Jodi's book, Accomplished:
Listen to Jodi's podcast:
🤳Are you and I connected on social media yet? If not, find me below and say hello!
Work with Sarah and Enneagram MBA:
Entertain and inform at your next company event:
Host a company or team workshop:
Navigate your next career or entrepreneur chapter using your Enneagram type:
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.