When Quitting is Powerful | Leveraging Type 4 Energy in BusinessOct 27, 2022
Tiffany Napper is a former Creative Director who produced massive photo shoots for artists like John Legend and Elton John. She's started and ran five successful product and service-based businesses. And now, Tiffany is a Business Coach to creative entrepreneurs who helps her clients make bank without the burnout.
Inside this interview you'll hear about:
- finding joy in your business or career journey again
- when it might be time to quit
- being a successful multi-passionate entrepreneur
- the secret to starting more than one business
- deciding what to focus on next
- why you shouldn't turn every hobby into a business
- the importance of self-awareness as a business owner
- why curiosity is key in leader
Tiffany also identifies as an Enneagram Type 4 and shares a ton of insight about that energy's superpowers and struggles. We go into how:
- she knew she was a Type 4
- she uses the drive to be significant and unique in her business
- her superpower of empathy and understanding others shows up
- she brings a big vision to life
- to deal with mundane tasks that can feel hard
- to handle comparison triggers
- she sees the Type 1 arrow benefit her and her business
- she incorporates the Type 5 wing into her marketing data and strategy
Learn more about the Upleveral Society:
Connect with Tiffany on Instagram:
🤳Are we connect on social media yet? If not, find me below and say hello!
Work with Sarah and Enneagram MBA:
Entertain and inform at your next company event:
Host a company or team workshop:
Navigate your next career or entrepreneur chapter using your Enneagram type:
🎁Buy your Enn-Focus Gift Cards here and get a free Enneagram mug! ☕
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.