The Type 2 Leader with Pam Cho, Trek Executive CoachingAug 11, 2022
Pam Cho is the Principal and Senior Executive Coach at Trek Executive Coaching. And she identifies as an Enneagram Type 2.
Inside this conversation with Pam, you'll learn more about how bringing the outdoors into your business and company can benefit your leadership and your overall life.
Listen in to hear:
- What in the world is "forest bathing"
- The science backed benefits of being around trees
- How certain symbols in nature can unconsciously help us relax
- What she sees as some of the biggest challenges for leaders right now
- Her journey from employee to entrepreneurs
- Success stories of real leaders using nature's benefits in their careers
- What Type 2 strengths she sees show up in her career
- A common struggle of Type 2s she's had to work through that we can all learn from
If you're not already, be sure and subscribe so you can be notified when other informative and inspiring interviews like Pam's are shared each week. And if you know of someone else who would enjoy this conversation, please share!
Connect with and learn more from Pam:
Learn more about how Sarah can help in your Enneagram journey:
- 1:1 Enneagram Coaching for starting a business or navigating a challenge at work
- Bring your team or group together with an Enneagram Workshop Experience
- Entertain and inform at your next event with an Enneagram Speaker
Download your quick reference Enneagram guide: https://www.enneagrammba.com/cheatsheet
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.