Enneagram Discussion Questions for Your TeamFeb 11, 2024
Are you known as your organization's in-house Enneagram champion (officially -- or unofficially!)?
Use the questions inside this episode to support an upcoming workshop experience, keep a past training alive, or use them just for fun with your teammates over coffee breaks.
When you listen to this episode on the Enneagram at Work podcast, you'll get additional context for these 10 questions below, plus 4 bonus conversation topics to use with your teammates.
- What resonates with you most about your type?
- What doesn’t resonate?
- What feels most true with tendencies around that type's work preferences and pet peeves?
- What's a work style strength of this type you see show up for you?
- What’s a strength you see in your teammate?
- What does it look like for you to overuse your strengths?
- Is there a specific situation where you might need to use one of the other strategies?
- What specific quality of another type do you see as being more difficult to understand/work with? What makes that challenging? What can you do to navigate those challenges more productively?
- What synergies are possible? What challenges might come up?
- What's one specific person or situation you can use this insight to better work with?
Catch the 4 bonus questions when you listen to the full episode!
If you're ready to lead a dedicated workshop experience for your team, but are feeling overwhelmed about what exactly to share, making slides and handouts, and knowing what to say to facilitate meaningful discussion, use the DIY Enneagram Workshop Kit to save time and give you confidence in what you're sharing.
Some of what you'll find inside the Workshop Kit:
- Presentation Slide Deck
- Icebreaker Exercise Question Bank
- Guidebooks for all 9
- Instruction Checklist
- A Team Map Template to plot each member of your team
- A Bonus 15-minute Pre-Planning Call with Sarah
Click here and use coupon code "ENNSIDER" to save $150!
Sarah Wallace is the Founder & CEO of Enneagram MBA, a team training company, the host of the Enneagram MBA podcast, and an Enneagram Certified coach. Learn more about Enneagram MBA and bring a workshop to your team here.
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.