Using Therapy (and the Enneagram) to Understand What You Need During Difficult Times feat. Christie Rocha | Sass Says Host | Type 3Nov 03, 2022
Are you ever in a difficult time and know what you've been doing isn't working, but aren't sure what would work better?
There is a ton of great advice out there for how to take care of ourselves and navigate through challenges.
The problem happens when it may not be great advice for yourself, for whatever reason.
Inside this episode, you'll learn how therapy (and the Enneagram) can help you better understand yourself and what you actually need in a difficult time.
Our guest and guide through this conversation is, Christie Rocha. mother of two, former corporate employee, now running a family business, and keeping up with a successful podcast, Sass Says.
She opens up about how she landed herself in therapy and the life changing benefits that have come from it - including the launch of her podcast where she interviews therapists and other mental health experts inside "therapy sessions you didn't know you needed."
You'll also hear about:
- what leading can look like even when you don't have every duck in a row
- the shame and guilt of not being happy, even when you "should" be
- how she's started to unpack diet culture and the hate we can have for our bodies
- what we get wrong about self care
- how to join in on her weekly "Mental Health for Content Creators" Instagram series
- Megan Moran - Mompreneur Guide
- Heather Chauvin - Dying to Be a Good Mother
- Unyime Oguta - Intuitive Eating Counselor
- Dr. Alexis Conason - The Diet Free Revolution
- Tara Brunet - Manifesting Your Dream Body
Be sure and connect with Christie over on Instagram and let her know what you're taking away from this conversation!
🤳Are we connect on social media yet? If not, find me below and say hello!
Work with Sarah and Enneagram MBA:
Entertain and inform at your next company event:
Host a company or team workshop:
Navigate your next career or entrepreneur chapter using your Enneagram type:
🎁Buy your Enn-Focus Gift Cards here!
Download your quick reference Enneagram guide: https://www.enneagrammba.com/cheatsheet
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.