Identify Your Natural Gifts Using CliftonStrengths feat. Melissa Moore [Personality Assessment Series]Sep 15, 2022
Gallup Certified Training Manager, Melissa Moore is our guest expert today on the Enneagram MBA podcast in Episode 78 of our special Personality Assessments at Work series. Inside this conversation you'll get a crash course into the 4 CliftonStrengths Domains:
- Strategic Thinking
- Relationship Building
And how to use them along with what you know about your Enneagram type.
You'll also hear about:
- What is a Floor strength and when to use it
- Why you don't actually have weaknesses and how to think about them instead
- A review of real assessment results as an example
- How CliftonStrengths compliments the Enneagram
- What the chances are of having the same top 5 strengths as someone else
- How teams can get results from group trainings
- How women can get the most from this information to increase confidence
- What resonates most with Melissa about the Type 3 energy and how her own CliftonStrengths results overlap
Connect with and learn more from Melissa:
Are we connect on social media yet? If not, find me below and say hello!
Entertain and inform at your next team event:
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.