The Difference Between Type 4 and Type 7Apr 12, 2022
At first glance, these two types might look like complete opposites, but there are some very real similarities, including how creative and idealist they both can be and how much they both can struggle with FOMO!
The confusion is real, but in this "This or That" episode you'll hear about key differences to help you narrow down your dominant Enneagram type:
- Handling conflict and disappointment
- Dealing with your emotions
- How you get your needs met
- Core emotion differences - shame or anxiety
- Core motive - significance vs. freedom
- and the one "flavor" of Four that is look-alike for a 7 and how to tell the difference
To confirm or further clarify your dominant Enneagram type, would you be interested in an Enn Focus session to do just that? Learn more and book your time on the calendar:
If you know you're type, grab your guidebook to dive in deeper about your Enneagram type and ultimately, yourself:
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.