Starting and Running a Business as a Type 8 - A Panel InterviewAug 09, 2021
Whether you're a Type 8 and want to learn more about yourself and connect with others like you, or you're looking to bring in some of the Eight energy into your business or getting one started, you're going to get so much from this episode!
When you listen into this panel interview you'll learn:
- What it's like being a Type 8 business owner
- How their strengths as a Type 8 have helped them bring their business idea to life
- How they sometimes get in their own way
- Advice for anyone starting out in business
- Recommended resources for personal development and ideas for self-care that go beyond resting
This group was so open and honest and shared so many great nuggets - If you took something away, be sure and reach out to them to let them know!
Nadia Melaisis, Opulent Milieu Residential and Commercial Painting Services
Sarah Thomas, Authentic and All In Enneagram + College Collective Advising Services
Ross Wallace, Founder of Him Gentlemen's Boutique:
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.