From Self-Doubt to Self-Directed with Type 6w7 Entrepreneur, Katie TaylorMay 19, 2022
Katie Taylor is a website designer, creative brand strategist, and business mentor who owns the Abundant Collab Co.
She helps growing small businesses build from the inside out by simplifying the hustle, increasing, profit, and building happier, sustainable success.
And she's sharing with us what it's like to a run a business as a Type 6 woman.
Inside this episode, you'll hear about:
- how she's experienced the struggle of self-doubt as a Type 6
- the ways she's noticed herself growing in business and in life
- how she knew she was a Type 6 - can you relate?
- the things she loves most about the Type 6 energy and how she uses those to wow customers and build a sustainable business
- what a human-first marketing approach is and how Katie is using it in her own work
- and...how to enroll in Katie's Biz to Brand high-touch group program to help you clarifying your message, offers, and stand out to the right people - all while not burning yourself out
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.