Behind the Scenes with Enneagram Magazine Creators Bekah, Type 4 and Molly, Type 9Nov 18, 2021
Bekah TenHaken and Molly Tindall are the co-creators behind Enneagram Magazine, a beautiful print publication that goes out each quarter.
When you listen in today, you'll get to hear more about:
- Bekah's typing journey to a Type 4 and how Type 2 showed up for her in the beginning
- Molly's typing journey to the Type 9 energy and how she originally thought she could be a Type 4
- The gifts they appreciate most about their own types
- Their recommendations for finding your type and learning more about the Enneagram
- The path from their original idea to celebrating two years of seeing it come to life
- How they came together to be co-creators and how they keep their relationship strong
- Why they chose to create a print publication over a digital version
- The collaboration among the Enneagram community that goes into each issue
- What's ahead for Enneagram Magazine and what to know about the latest Wonder issue
You can order the latest issue of Enneagram Magazine right here: https://www.enneagrammagazine.com/
And be sure to connect with them on Instagram to let them know what resonated most from all they shared: https://www.instagram.com/enneagrammagazine/
Get Enneagram resources for influencing and interacting with people at work.
Understanding People is a free weekly newsletter sent out each Saturday morning with Enneagram insights, self-awareness how-to, book recommendations, and human behavior research to help you build healthy relationships, inspire others to action, and live the best version of yourself.