Host Your Own Enneagram Workshop
Inside the Kit you'll get access to all the materials you need to support your in-house facilitator to deliver an entertaining and impactful Enneagram training covering how your team can find their type and how to use it to better navigate conflict and different communication styles:
***Please Note: This kit is for individual companies to use in-house. If you are an Enneagram Coach or other type of workshop facilitator looking to incorporate this content into your own programming, please purchase the Commerical License add-on.
- Dream Team Slide Deck so that the hard part of knowing what to say and turning it into a presentation is down for you. No design or tech skills required!
- An example video presentation going through the slides to give you guidance on what to say for each slide and opportunities to add your own spin to it
- The This or That Icebreaker Exercise Question Bank to warm the group up and set the stage for an interactive and fun session together
- 29-Page "Find Your Type" Guidebooks to help attendees narrow down their type and have something to take notes on as you go through the slides. Print one off for each member to keep and refer back to or send digitally before the workshop.
- Type Comparison Guide to help you help anyone on your team who is still struggling to narrow down their dominant type
- 1-Page Discussion Questions for each type to use for a breakout exercise or to spark conversation with the entire group
- 1-Page Type Specific Work Profile that summarizes that key points of each that can be laid out during breakout sessions
- The Personal Operating System Reflection Activity and Post-Workshop Exercise so that your team continues to learn from and apply the information they learned to their role, team, and organization
- Instruction Manual - Of course you're not going to be left hanging how to put this all together! Inside here you'll get step-by-step instructions/suggestions for using the materials, pre-workshop messaging to the team, and options for everyone to take the assessment before the workshop.
- + A Bonus 15-Minute Pre-Planning Call with Sarah to run through any last minute questions or to brainstorm ideas for your specific group. This is optional but if it would help you/your facilitator be more clear, confident, and ready for the big day, it's there for you to use!
[We think you'll more than get your money's worth out this self-led workshop kit, but for any reason the materials aren't what you were expecting, you'll have a 24-Hour window to get a full refund.]
(An example of how you can print out and present the guidebooks.)